Some pre-dawn (and pre-downpour!) images of concrete pouring yesterday morning at the site of the new James Cancer Hospital and Solove Research Institute and critical care tower that is part of our Medical Center Expansion. There’s plenty more images, from the demolition of Means Hall, to shots from the top of the crane, at the Medical Center’s facebook page.
- Ohio State Wexner Medical Center's new website is now LIVE! Go to wexnermedical.osu.edu #NewWexMedSite #OSUWexMed thndr.it/14ENFrI 2 years ago
- RT @OhioState: .@stevegabbe had a unique role in bringing part of next gen of Ohio State-trained physicians into being: http://t.co/CLKBV1S… 2 years ago
- RT @OSUWexMed: We are proud to receive the @American_Heart Get With The Guidelines Stroke Gold-Plus Award! http://t.co/YmlPAL9hla 2 years ago
- Good luck to our @OhioStFootball team as they take on the @GoBEARCATS tomorrow night. #GoBucks @OhioState @OSUWexMed 3 years ago
- Don’t miss the @OSUWexMed BistrOH! grand opening celebration tomorrow! Ribbon cutting for our new cafeteria is @ 10:30 am @OhioState 3 years ago